Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Not so bad....but still bad

The rumour mill finally grinds to a halt as we get word today about "The Great Letting-Go of 2007 at Big Faceless Corp". "Only" 265 across the US. Far better than the 1400 across the company or the 400 at my location than we've been hearing. I have to wonder how the number was impacted by the droves of people leaving on their own. I know someone who is on the list. She's known for weeks. And I have to wonder, I helped with bringing new folks on Monday. One of them is a former colleague. She's good at what she does, but my "on the list" friend could EASILY do the job that returning friend will be doing. Why not move the person on the list to this open job?

As with many other decisions made at BFC, I don't get this one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?