Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

OD'd on FB

Seriously. The NFL Sunday ticket watching was cool, but was too much info to process. As a result, I haven't watched most of the NYG vs PHI so I can "dry out". Appears to be a hideous game, as I watch some of the 4th quarter. Eleven sacks for NYG. Eleven. If I'm Donovan McNabb, I'm having a LONG talk with my offensive line tomorrow. As much as I didn't like the parakeet look of the Philly throwbacks last week, they won. Dance with the one who brung you, gents.

Random NFL thoughts (since my brain is too fried to product much else)
Pittsburgh, you lost to the Cardinals. THE CARDINALS. Seriously. I realize that under one of your former assistants, they're doing better, but THE CARDINALS?!?

Baltimore.....you lost to the Browns. The *Browns*. You and Pit should sit in the corner and think about that this week.

For all you Bears fans who wanted Brian Griese....You happy now? He's so much better, huh? Yeah, I think we could have gotten shellacked just as gracelessly with Grossman as QB.

AJ Smith and Alex Spanos, Keith Olbermann deemed you two the worst in the NFL. I couldn't agree more.

Congrats #4. Any time you'd like to collect this fan's, uh, ummm, "congratulatory prize", just stop by anytime.

Crazy weekend. It would be fitting if the Pats lost to Cincy tomorrow. It won't happen. The world just isn't *that* messed up. But if it does...I'm laughing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?