Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Yes, No, Maybe

I'm still ambivalent about the Fantasy Football thing. Today had me rooting for LT, which really felt like rooting AGAINST the Chicago Defense. I think LT is just fine as a player, but I'm a Chicago FAN. Our esteemed Commish is leading the league on points today. I'm not doing horribly considering that I have 3 players who don't have a game until tomorrow night. Both my wide receivers and my tight end are MNF guys. I doubt, however, that I'll get 80 points off them and that's what it would take to pass him. Yes, I recall that at times Commish has had as many as 13 FF teams going at once and that he's won quite a few. This, IS my first rodeo.

So I'm watching the Dallas vs NYG game in relative peace since I have nothing on the line. I don't like either team all that much, but it's pretty decent football.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?