Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

And now the earrings

Lovely aren't they? And a complete surprise. Monday night, I'm warming up the ribs, watching the potatoes so they don't boil over and The Boy comes in and asks "Hon, are these OK?" and hands me a small box. If you're a chick, anything in a small box is A-OK or better. I opened the box to find these and said "yes, they're wonderful, why wouldn't they be?" Seems he was concerned because he'd gotten me some hoop-type earrings set in silver/white gold with sapphires a few years ago, these might be too similar. I assured him. These are fantastic and different enough.
Funny thing is, I'm not THAT much of a jewelry person. Don't get me wrong, I've yet to turn any down and I doubt seriously that I ever would. I've even said a few times "you know, you don't HAVE to buy me jewelry" and he knows, but it's what he'd like to buy. Hard to argue with diamonds and sapphires......


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?