Saturday, October 27, 2007

 

Bad fantasy week

Again. Last week, my good players (LT, Brett) were on bye. This week, my best receivers (TJ and Randle El) are going against tough defenses, one of them mine (NE and PIT). My RBs are a mixed bag. I feel OK about LT and Mike Turner going up against Houston, but Sellers won't do squat against the Pats. Likewise, DeAngelo won't do much against the Colts.

My QB situation isn't much easier. Brees is coming back to life and they play the lackluster 49ers, but it's never a good idea to write Favre off, even when he's playing against the Broncos, who have finally decided to join the NFL season. TEs and defense are both pretty easy. I have 2 TE's, one's on bye; ditto with the defenses. Of course, the way Baltimore is playing these days, picking PIT is a pretty easy call. I did have to call Mrs. Parker last week and give her a hard time, however. Ben's erratic ball-handling took points away from my defense on a day I needed them.

So my lineup to go against someone I'm tied with in my division....
Favre, Brett GBP QB
Taylor, Fred JAC RB
Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB
Turner, Michael SDC RB
Bennett, Drew STL WR
Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR
Clark, Desmond CHI TE
Akers, David PHI PK
Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

Last time I played Big Easy (in week 1), I got beat by 19 points. We'll see how I do this week. His better players are McGahee, Westbrook, Coles, Jones, Reggie Wayne. Both his defenses happen to be on bye this week. Should be interesting to see what he does.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?