Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

More like a Monday

I'm amazed that it's Wednesday. Practically everything that's gone on today has been very Monday-ish.
Wake up way too early.
Go get coffee/cereal and find that BOTH skylights in kitchen are leaking.
Clean that up.
Set out containers to catch water.
Get to work at 7:40 am.
No hot ports in conf. rm, so I call in a ticket.
Meeting starts at 8 am.
Meeting actually goes well.
Meeting interrupted by person calling at 9:40 am to ask questions about turning on the port. I tell him that at this point, it's not an issue.
Get to my desk, over 50 emails from when I checked at 6.
Co-Worker....nowhere to be found.
No emails from co-worker, no sign that he's been doing any work
CW finally comes to my office with a story about a popular online game.
I'm afraid I cut him off.
I just cannot deal with coming in early, getting right to work and finding that I'm practically the only one doing anything.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?