Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Oops! I did it again....

No, I'm not getting out of limos and flashing Miss Kitty to one and all, I'm not wearing clothes that bare my "Rubenesque" tummy, I haven't lost custody of my kids to my once-laughable-but-now-seems-not-so-bad ex-husband (heck, I don't HAVE an ex hub).

Nope, my "sin" is much more mundane and in the direction of gluttony. I ate a whole pork stuffed baked potato from Whole Hog Cafe. Yes, it's the third time in as many weeks that I've been there. Yes I realize I haven't ordered anything else off their menu but this item. Yes, I know that leaving off the sour cream really didn't lower the calorie total *that* much. Yes, I know that I should make 2 meals out of one and not 1. Yes, I already have that heavy "all swole" feeling in my tummy.

But it was reeeeeally good.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?