Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

Typing and football

Seriously, I'm typed out. I'm working on a cookbook for my church and rather than be cooped in my office all day, I've been spending my Sunday afternoons sitting on the loveseat and typing. My posture is less than desirable, so now my left knee (the bad one), rear, back and neck are less than thrilled with me. I've typed in some looooong recipes today. Just for fun, I'm taking a break to fold clothes and iron. I did moderately well on the FFB team considering that my #1 QB and nearly all my RB's had a bye this week.
My opponent this week has 3 players in tomorrow night's contest, so my 62-37 lead won't hold for long. I need for PIT to have a HUGE defensive night to add a little more insurance or I'll be under .500
Would post about the weekend....actually had some fun, but I'm typed out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?