Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

WSH, MIA and me

all of us beaten ungloriously today. Miami had a chance at the last minute. Unfortunately, WSH and I, not so much. I didn't expect Washington to beat the Patriots. Really, I didn't. But I didn't expect the miscues, the stupid mistakes on offense. Looking at my team, I couldn't have picked much better. I don't get why SD didn't run with LT any more than they did unless they're saving him for something. They play MIN next week, so it can't be that. Slight injury, perhaps? Dunno. Brees did very well against SF and honestly, I doubt Favre will do that well against the Broncos, but it rarely pays to bet against him.

I still can't get over the Detroit defense. Detroit, for goodness sake. And Sir Belichick.....I have to agree with what I know TMQ will say 2 days from now: running up the score unnecessarily doesn't make you a fierce competitor. It makes you an unsportsmanlike bully. I too hope the football gods smite you in The Battle of Good vs Evil next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?