Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

Random thoughts

Where have all the cookies gone? I ate the ones I made, but the ones from my PC seem to be gone as well. Sites I visit regularly and have stored user id/pw info on suddenly "don't know me". I suppose it's not a bad thing, but for other sites I rarely visit, I have no idea what my ID or password is. Yes, I'm a lazy security professional. I shouldn't rely on any of those to remember me.

Sorry Giants fans. I know your boys played a hard game against the Pats. I just wanted to see what was going on....twice. Yes, the Pats have some back and won every game they've been behind in. I've tried NOT to watch them and I just can't leave well enough alone. Sorry '72 Dolphins....I should have thought more.

It just doesn't feel "football-y" today. I don't have to worry about my fantasy team, I should be able to just "relax" and enjoy the games. There's even a doubleheader.

As much as I love Christmas decorations, that's how much I don't like taking them down. Ornaments off the tree yesterday and I'll take down the other living room stuff today. Might leave the Santa nightlight up for a bit.

New Year's Eve isn't always my fav holiday. For many years, The Boy and I did separate gigs. For the past few, we've done NYE together and I like that a lot better. This year, just like last, we'll have an early dinner out at a fav restaurant and a party at friends. This particular couple throws a nice party. Good mix of people, good music, good nibblies (not that I'll need any) and I know we'll have a good time. Will likely be hard to get up for the 10:30 am start time of the Cotton Bowl, but I'll put the black eyed peas (the food, not the group) on when we get in from the party, so they'll be ready. A quick sautee of greens and a pan of cornbread when The Boy gets up and we'll start 2008 looking for luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?