Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Hair on fire

Life at Big Faceless Corp has felt like I've been running around with my hair on fire for about the past week and a half. It's been a good "hair on fire", if there is such a thing. I do enjoy intense bursts where I can really dig in and do some good things. I can't run like that forever, though and I can tell that I'm burning through the energy that these bursts create. Unfortunately, when that happens, I get short-tempered, way too direct and the filter that reminds me to soften my words and tone of voice vanishes. I've got to get hold of that.

Hopefully, I can have some severe downtime this weekend. Maybe get out of the house and see a movie or do something totally frivilous and fun.

Comments:
Holler at me. I've been the same way...except I've been in 2 countries and 3 states in 8 days... I finally get home late tonight (okay, early tomorrow...).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?