Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Cookie, cookie, cookie

Starts with "c". A famous line from one of my favorite characters. And "busy busy busy" starts with "b". "EY EY EY" starts with "E". There's a point here....

I now have 4 events in the next week that I need to make my glorious chocolate chip cookies for. Fortunately, I made 2 batches of dough last weekend and froze it. I'm thinking that will get me through a Super Bowl party on Sunday and enough to mail to a friend for his birthday. I'll make at least 2 more batches for a fundraiser on Thursday and a friend's going away party on Friday. WHEW. I'm going to be a baking fool.

Thankfully, it's going to be cold outside, so having the oven on non-stop won't be too bad. I might even put hot cookie sheets outside to cool them off if needed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?