Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Short cut

I happen to be sporting one now, thanks to the talent of Blue. I figured my wavy hair would actually curl once some of the weight came off, but no such luck. It's still wavy enough to not be straight, but not enough to be curly. I suppose I should just be patient. Twenty years ago, if I wanted any amount of body, wave or curl, I had to buy it. Nothing fun about perms, I can tell you that.

Am I ever happy with my hair? Sometimes, not terribly often. When I put a lot of work into making it do things it doesn't do naturally, I can get aesthetically pleasing results. But that's not the nicest way to treat my hair. For the past 2 years, I've tried to wear my hair the way that does the least amount of damage. I suppose I'll keep trying....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?