Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Make you a great deal on an 06 Civic

When I bought the cute silver Civic, I had one thing on my mind: gas mileage. And how cute it is. Took precedence over ease of getting into/out of, practicality of leather seats when you have a dog to haul around. So I roll my eyes when I cram all the groceries into the front seat/floorboard. I swathe the car in towels when E goes to the groomer or vet. I do get a slight thrill when I get 36 MPG and when it's clean, I do admire how completely cute it is.

Purely by accident, I happened on building an '08 Civic. I was looking on Honda's automotive site to give a friend a baseline price on a Civic. In doing so, I discovered that you can get a Civic with HEATED leather seats now. Oh, my, the heated leather seats. The Boy had a Suburban with them a few years ago and they were wondrous to behold and befeel. (Is that a word? Well, it is now.) Especially since he likes the temp much cooler than I do. I'm 6 payments (and one set of braces, ugh) away from my Civic being paid for. No payment for EY, just a gleam in my eye for a NEW (oh, my, do I ever loooooove a new car) gas sipping Civic, maybe even a not-quite-as-sexy sedan with heated leather seats.

Heated leather seats, 36 MPG.....what more could a girl want?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?