Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

so.f'ing.tired

I have been completely worn out for about 2 weeks now. Every day. I hear my alarm at 6, hit snooze and don't hear it again until after 7. I know at that point, that I have GOT to get up. I can't, but I know I have to. After dinner, I feel like all the blood has been drained from me. No matter how loud, how bright, how uncomfortable, I get still for a few minutes and I.am.out.

I'm also freezing. When I touch my skin, it feels warm enough, but I never feel warm "inside". My bones are chilled. Wearing a big fleece pullover, jeans and warm fluffy houseshoes, doesn't matter.

A friend has suggested a few times that maybe, just maybe, I have thyroid issues. The more I read about it, the more I'm conflicted. Much more common than I'd thought, but I also wonder if I either need A.) more sleep or B.) to get up off my ass and stop complaining. I sent a note to an eDoc service about an odd thing I was experiencing. She said "It could be due to a change in your medications or it could be a thyroid problem". What the.....? I haven't changed this medication in over 10 years. I told my friend this. "Oh you didn't believe ME, but NOW since someone else told you, you believe them". Well, that someone *was* a doctor. So I'm paying more attention. I'm not convinced that I don't need more sleep and that I don't also need to get off my ass and move more. But I might also venture to see what my local medical professional says if I keep noticing things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?