Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

Clever Carrie

When I was in college, one of the girls who lived across from me was an Accounting major. Carrie was a very bright girl, but wasn't a big fan of Tax Accounting. One day, she had a note on her msg board that said "An AX! An ax to Tax!" We knew what she was talking about. I've been thinking about that message since Tuesday and how well it conveyed her frustration in a funny and clever way. Unfortunately, I haven't come up with anything that clever which would rhyme with "spacer". Yes, they're back. Gone tomorrow when I get the braces on, but I doubt I'll be feeling tons better. Come to think of it, there's not much I could use to "borrow" her quote, should I need it to express my thoughts on the braces.

Comments:
All braces...I had them for 5 years...hopefully you won't be so "lucky". Speaking of lucky...maybe you can parlay your braces into some school girl fantasy for the boy. hee hee!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?