Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

Joy of the Internet

I've heard several comedians say that if you're into something, you can always find someone else who is into it on the Internet. I've never doubted that, but being adult with braces has proven the truism yet again. I've found a neat site for advice, info, etc for adults with braces and a good site for supplies owned by someone who has "been there".
On a message board, I found the story of someone who has a very similar situation to mine. She too has TMJD, has braces for it and has a rickinator. So I know there's hope for a happy ending.

I'll need to keep more hydrated than I normally do. Not a problem on a "normal weekday", but it's the weekend, when I rarely get a liter down daily. I'll also have some challenges next week at a conference. I suppose I'm getting the hard part done first. I've found some interesting bracket covers that I think I'll order to have waiting for me when I get home. Then I'll "only" need wax for my 2 inside brackets and the wires on my rickinator.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?