Wednesday, May 21, 2008

 

Gee Ma, I wanna go home

I've been doing a fair amount of travelling lately and I'm ready for it to be over. Yes, it's been fun and I've had great hospitality from friends and family alike. I've gone to 2 conferences and learned a lot. Yeah me. But what I'd really like to do is just have some time alone. Time with Mr. EY, certainly, but also time for me. You may ask "EY, don't you have 'you time' practically every second of your day?' " Less so than you'd think.

I'd really looked forward to Mr. EY being out of town so that I could have some quiet time. No such luck, as Mom and Pop EY wanted a visit right before I went to the side of the state where Mom and Pop Mr. EY live. I stayed with them because it was more fun than staying at a hotel and cheaper for Big Faceless Corp. Sure enough, comfy bed, free WiFi, good food, dogs to hang out with. Embassy Suites is nice, but pales in comparison.

After I get home tomorrow, I hope for very little to do outside the hizouse.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?