Saturday, June 28, 2008

 

Christian Bale

Because the new Batman movie is coming out, MSN has a nice collection of Christian Bale pictures. Oh my. He is one hot man. He has a raw kind of sensuality that never gets old, no matter what he's in or how many times I've seen it. "American Psycho", as warped as that is, is one of my favorite movies. Lots of nearly naked CB in incredibly good shape. "The Prestige" had little to no undressed CB, but it was still an incredible movie. And to top it off, he's Welsh. When it comes to accents, any place in the British Isles is a-OK with me.

Bale's attractiveness reminds me of that of a friend. Not exactly conventionally handsome, but compelling. Granted, they each have dark brown hair and green-brown eyes, but they also have a quality that's hard to identify. What makes another person "compelling"? Physical characteristics, sure, but it's also personality as well. That certain something....that I well appreciate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?