Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Goodbye girls

Saw "Sex and the City" today. I'd watched all the episodes as they aired and thoroughly enjoyed the show. I have a few seasons on DVD and regularly catch syndicated episodes. I've always hoped that Carrie and Big (or as we now know his name is John James Preston) would end up together. Their timing never seemed quite right until the last episiode.

There were lots of funny bits, lots of camaraderie and just what I would have expected. It was more than a longer episode, but all the elements of the show that I loved were included. As per my usual softie self, I cried through most of the movie. There would be something sad or moving, then something funny. So most of the time, I was laughing while I was crying.

I don't think there will be a sequel. The ending was neat, needed nothing else and I feel that the story is fine where it is. Goodbye girls. I'll miss you!

Comments:
I loved it too!

I was laughing so hard so often that I was crying!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?