Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

My one crooked tooth

When I was in Jr. High and everyone had braces, I felt a little left out not having them. My Mom would remind me that on the whole, my teeth are quite good, except for one on the bottom. She insisted that braces were painful and not fun. Oh, I understand that now.

After a month and a half of adult braces, however, that one tooth on the bottom is almost in line with the others. I still have to floss pretty vigorously between it and its neighbors, but it's getting amazingly into place. I've been paying more attention to teeth cleanliness and less to teeth alignment that I almost missed it moving. It has a little more to go, then it will be right where it should be.

Now if my two front teeth will move to a less beaver-like spot.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?