Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

A to B

There are lots of personality tests out in the world. Birkman, Meyers-Briggs, etc. However, I am partial to one a friend made up. She focused on how a person delivered communication. Some folks wander all around a point before finally making it. Some people head in an odd direction, turn sharply and get there. And some are "A to B". Two points, straight line, no wandering, no turn.

Normally, I'm a wanderer. Big time. When I don't wander, however, I'm "A to B". To the point of nearly being rude. You want to gripe and wallow about something? I'm likely to think "Look, how many options do you have? One? OK, then let's go with that option and MOVE ON". Or "I don't want to resolve this issue with our current process" "OK, how do you want to do it?" "I don't know" "Figure it out and come back when you have".

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to tick someone off today.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?