Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

Anti-Temple Food

While "Temple Food" is what one should have, and often, what one wants more often than not can easily be classified as "Anti-Temple Food". Today, I'm ready for lunch at 10:30 am. Snacking for dinner with too many refined carbs and not enough protein combined with skipping breakfast can do that for you. So what might I want? The latest thing to hit my "There's no way I should ever eat this again, but it's so good you know I will" list: a BBQ-stuffed baked potato from the new BBQ joint in town.

It's a well-respected place in other parts of the state and we got a store about a year ago. They have large baked potatoes that they put lovely chopped pork, *real* butter, and cheese on. I generally make 2 meals out of one, which is certainly better than eating the whole thing at one sitting. But it's sooooo not what I should be eating.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?