Friday, August 22, 2008

 

Three times this week....!

I've managed to work out to a DVD I have three times this week. Admittedly, Sunday's was easy although it did make the day "start late". Today's was as well since I took today off. Tuesday, I made myself come in and work out before I started dinner, before I worried about what the kitchen looked like, before I read the mail, before I checked what was on TV. That is what I'm going to have to keep doing. If I get up late on the weekend, I can't use that as an excuse to not work out. If I have even a little time on a weeknight, I'm going to have to work out. Dinner can be a little late.

While I'm proud of my accomplishment, I know I'm not "done". Baby steps.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?