Monday, September 15, 2008

 

Fantasy Free Sundays

Last year, I participated in a fantasy football league for the first time. Sundays last season were a panic of trying to keep track of my players while I watched the games. Tracking stats, wondering why my guys weren't playing, weren't getting "enough" done was a constant worry. I'd watch players I like, but when they did well, I would be upset because they weren't "mine". I could be glad Pittsburgh won, but not happy that Willie Parker got more yards than my #2 running back.

Fast forward to this year and all I have to do on Sunday is WATCH. In the OAK/KC game, I didn't even have to do that. I could go outside and sweep off the deck and not care that I might be missing any "good" football or that a stat might come in without me noticing. Sigh.....I love this time of year

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?