Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 

Random Tuesday

I've heard the old wive's tale "pluck out a gray hair and 10 more come up in it's place". PATENTLY UNTRUE! Before I got braces, I plucked at my head vigilantly and it didn't take much effort to keep the grays at bay. Then, once braced, to offset the fact that I looked 12, I let the grays roam free. Roam they did and multiplied like frakking rabbits. I may never get all these damn things plucked.

VOTE. For all that is good and right vote. Don't care who you vote for. Write in the bass player of your favorite band (especially if his fun and crafty wife would make a good Veep) if you choose, but vote.

If you get an email purporting to know some secret truth about a candidate, put your critical thinking hat on. Go to snopes.com, about.urbanlegends.com or google and try to see if there is some smidgen of truth to it. Keep the critical thinking hat on. You'll be one of the few people you know wearing one.

VOTE. For someone's position on the issues. Not because of an opponent's skin color, skin cancer or how much you want to see of the Veep's skin (unless, of course, you're voting for the bass player of your favorite band).

My office is a disaster. The one at home AND the one at work. I'm not inclined to do much about either.

If you're the one football fan who reads this.....did you think the Jints were totally flat last night? Matt Cassell's Pats could have beat that team. Consistency, gentlemen.

FB II: Really Mr. A. Jones? Was the understanding of "zero-tolerance" for your antics somehow confusing? Mr. J. Jones? You not understand the meaning of "zero-tolerance" either? With your "let the spoiled brat egos come to me all who are weary of treating this team game like a TEAM GAME". Are you the second coming of Al Davis? You might want to take a look at how that's turning out these days.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?