Friday, October 24, 2008

 

Warning: Objects may not look as fun close up

Volunteered to help at a community function about a month ago. Had no idea that I'd have a VERY busy week the week before the event. If I weren't bringing anything, I'd skip it. However, I'm bringing a snack and part of what will be needed for lunch. I was so tired today after work that I nearly fell asleep on the way home. When I did home, I took a small nap in the car before I went into the house. Couldn't even get out of the car without a snooze. I've been busy making cookies for tomorrow and haven't really sat down much since I got in. Now that I do, I am absolutely drained.

I think I may well drop things off in the am, come back and go back to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?