Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

I am thankful

For a great many things this Thanksgiving Season. For things profound and silly, meaningful and fun. A list....not in any order

New boots. Smoking hot ones.
Just one pair of boots (I'm sure I'd be thankful for 2 pair, but in February, when I'm still paying Citibank, I might not be so thankful)
A good-tempered dog.
Friends who love me the way I am, but who will support me as I try to change my weight to height ratio.
In-laws who I really love and who love me.
Long lost friends who don't stay lost.
Opportunity....new ones, especially.
A church community of good folks.
Colleagues who have expressed kind thoughts (and some consternation) at me leaving.
Wine.

Comments:
Your list made me smile and laugh. I'm thankful for THAT! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?