Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 

Interesting comments

I'm leaving Big Faceless Corp in a few weeks and I've started putting out the word. Comments back have been very interesting...

"Motherf*****! This is a disaster" Uh, not for me.
"You better call me right away" Right away? For a note I sent you 2 HOURS before you responded?
"let me know when your last day is--just want to get it on my calendar, so I know what day to cry when I get up in the morning." And that from a co-worker who is always rather distant. Awwww.
"What am I going to do without my EY?" Same thing you did before you met me, I'd guess.
"Oh my! I thought you were a lifer at BFC." Funny, I would have agreed with that until recently.

Lots of congratulations, lots of "you will be missed". It's interesting.

Comments:
Whoa! What...

Email me the details please!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?