Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 

Never fails

When I'm really tired, when I have a headache, I can guarantee that will be the day that the team across from me will have their team meeting via conference call with all the doors open. Three out of the six people have hard offices right across from me. Instead of them getting in one office to call in to their daily status meeting (can I say, I would kill my team if we had to have DAILY status meetings?), everyone sits in their own office with each phone on speaker and everyone YELLS into the call. Seriously, I wonder why they need a call in. The folks in other locations should be able to hear them from the row I'm on.

They seem to have no idea how loud and annoying they are. And when I have a headache, that just makes it all the more fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?