Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Shoes

Things are looking up on the shoe quest. Zappos, as I should have expected, has come to my rescue with 2 pair of boots and a nice pair of dress shoes. No, I'm not keeping both pair of boots. I can't decide between them, so I ordered both, will compare them here Chez EY and send the lesser pair back. No, seriously, I will. I tried comparing the pictures, but they both look hot. I tried comparing my experience with the brands, but these are 2 really good brands (Nine West and Via Spiga). I tried going for the less expensive one, but one is $1.95 more expensive than the other. Seriously, for $2 difference, I can't write off a perfectly good boot.

So in 4-5 business days (I'm hoping for 4) I'll have lovely shoes....sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?