Monday, December 08, 2008

 

I feel wonderful today

(with a nod to E. Clapton for a great title and better song)

I'm nervous as I can be about stopping one job and starting another. I have a decent amount to get done before Friday, the largest task being cleaning out my office. I'm just going to have to get here early every day and start knocking it out. I have plans every evening, so staying late isn't an option. My spouse and Mother are going to discuss our holiday plans this evening. I expect near bloodshed. She's likely going to whine at him and he's not going to like it. Of course, it's entirely possible that she'll bow to his thoughts on the matter and then gripe at ME about it for 325 days. Either way, I don't care.

I feel great. I feel light (and not just because I had a Lean Cuisine and carrots for lunch). I didn't realize that work had been a weight, but I've felt lighter and lighter as the time between announcement and end has passed. Heck, by Friday, I could be levitating.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?