Sunday, January 18, 2009

 

Uhhhh

Arizona and Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh does not surprise me in the least, but I still can't get AZ and I've watched all or part of each of their playoff games. Yes Edgerrin James has actually played in these games, as opposed to half-assing it and sulking like he's done most of the season. Why? Because this is where he proves to OTHER TEAMS that he's still a valuable back and deserves a spot on a roster that is not based in Phoenix. How's that for a team mate? Kurt Warner is Kurt Warner, a good guy and a good quarterback. Who for most of the year has faced some porous defenses. With AZ in the SB, I'd kinda been rooting for Baltimore today. I think the Ravens would rip the Cards and their newfound ability to play football to shreds.

I think I'd said I'd watch a ARI vs PIT Super Bowl at the hizzy. I'm not sure.

Comments:
I was equally surprised...but I think I'm going for AZ...gives us in Cincinnati a small piece of hope! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?