Thursday, November 19, 2009

 

Think sexy

Salon is doing their "Sexiest Man Living" for 2009. I like that the men are judged on attributes other than just being a pretty face. Granted, there ARE some pretty faces, but it's not just about adoring hunks of man-candy.

Today's is a bit of a challenge for me: Joseph Gordon-Levitt. When I read the write up on him, intellectually, I agree that he has some good things to recommend him. If I look at him objectively, he's nice looking in the nerdy, intelligent way that I like. But I can't mentally get past him as the annoying little brother on 3rd Rock. And there's nothing sexy (to me) about annoying little brother.

I'm quite curious on who will eventually be the winner. To me, they left the Sexiest Man Living down at either #12 or certainly #10. Jamie Oliver is #12. Hmmmm, cute, Brit, chef, good with his hands and insists on tasting everything. Ummm, please sir, may I have some more? George Clooney, who will always hold the top spot on my "free pass list", is #10. TEN?!? I would have put him on the list when he was on Roseann. The graying of the hair, the crinkles around the eyes only add to his casual, comfortable sexiness. His range in serious and funny roles, especially those where he's not afraid to play a total buffoon up the temperature pretty well for me too. I do agree with Salon's categorizing him as "Old Reliable". Yep, reliably making my lady bits quiver since 1998. You're always #1 on my list, G.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?