Friday, November 20, 2009

 

Whaaaa?

Well, Salon finished their countdown. #1 was James Franco. Who? (No, I haven't see any of the Spiderman movies; I'd have a better shot of knowing him from Tristan + Isolde, but I haven't seen that either.) I guess he's cute in an annoying 14 year old kind of way. I looked him up on IMDB and was more impressed than I thought I'd be. But he just looks so, well, *young*. So unknowledgeable and newly formed. Oh well. I suppose I'll never be much of a cougar.

The only 5 on their list that seem worth mentioning are Ted Danson (love the way he rocks the gray! Been watching Anderson Cooper, haven't you, Ted?), Rahm Emanuel, Neil Patrick Harris, Jamie Oliver and the so-hot-you-have-to-use-the-Kelvin-scale-to measure George Clooney. I say bring back 2007's winner....Jon Hamm is still PLENTY hot.

Comments:
You crack me up, friend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?