Friday, January 01, 2010

 

Happy New Year

For someone who overthinks everything, you'd think I'd be totally into New Year's resolutions. While I do have plans for some changes in the new year, they're not really "resolutions". Yes, I'm planning more exercise and leaner food, but that's mostly because I won't have weird weeks of evening events and days off to mess up my workout schedule and after all the holiday partying, I'm actually craving veggies.
I got a new job last year, so no worries on that for 2010 (one hopes). I'm getting into a groove with the job, I'm learning the people and processes, so I do have ideas and things I want to do, but that too isn't really a resolution.
I want to spend more time with the folks who mean a lot to me. However, that too isn't a resolution so much as a constant. My peeps mean a lot to me and the more time with them, the better for EY. I do think this year may be more traveling to see far off friends. I've never been to New Jersey. Think it's about time I go.

So to the 3-4 folks who read this, I hope that 2010 brings you good times, good friends, good health.

Comments:
And you, friend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?