Friday, April 23, 2010

 

diversity and its dilemmas

I'm a well-rounded person in both physique and interest. Last night, I had an extreme example of the latter. When I got home from dinner with friends (helping out the former, actually) I had 2 TV shows competing for my interest: Round 1 of the NFL draft and the Season Finale of Project Runway. I'd missed a good deal of the draft and half the PR finale, but managed to flip adequately between the two.

Fav draft moment: didn't have one. Tim the Terribly Unsportsmanlike went higher than I expected (boo), but to a team I hate, so I don't have to see him on any of MY sidelines (yay). I call that a wash on the draft.

Fav PR moment: (from a conversation between The Incredible Tim Gunn and Seth Aaron) TITG: How many looks do you have?
SA: 24 (The finale requires each contestant to complete 10 outfits or looks)
TITG: Not how many pieces, how many "looks"?
SA: 24

And THAT, Ladies and Gents is why Seth Aaron is your PR2010 winner! YEAH SA!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?