Sunday, April 11, 2010

 

Weekend Randomness

I'm digging hanging out with my rock and roll peeps, but it tends to make me want to have a very quiet night/day later. I've been busy enough all week that I just want to go all hermit-y for the weekend. Kinda sad to do that on a day as beautiful as today.

I really dig Texts From Last Night. I'm far too boring to do anything which would cause a text of mine or about me to show up there. Kinda like that and kinda don't. (No, Friend P, my fellow Crew Slut, this is NOT intended to be a challenge for you; it's a musing of mine.)

Have had a story floating in my head for about a week and a half. Need to get it written out. I don't think it will win a Hugo award or anything, but I'm excited about it.

I need to get back in a cooking groove. I've not cooked much lately and I miss it.

Starting a boot camp at a local gym this week. I'm pretty excited about it and still sore from the "how fit are you" 25 pushups I did. 21 more than I expected to do, so I'm kinda proud of myself.

"What Would Brian Boitano Make" is cheesy as all get out, but he does a good job of breaking recipes down, showing you that it's not rocket science and actually cooking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?