Sunday, January 02, 2011

 

Hello Again

Yes, it's been a while. No, posting regularly is not a New Year's resolution of mine. I'm not enough to do those. I have been trying to get in a regular exercise groove lately and after a horrible start to November (blew off one day, no electricity the next, plans, plans, plans, finally worked out that Saturday, yay), I did OK, nearly hitting working out 50% of the days. December was going really well until Christmas and travel and plans. Didn't work out yesterday (hmmm, wonder why), but Jan. 2 saw a kickbox and ab workout.

I really like the ab workout in the 10 Minute Solution Kickbox Bootcamp. Just when you really start to get tired of a move, you switch to something else. I feel constantly challenged and really dig that. I'm normally a wuss when it comes to abs and will use nearly any excuse to not work them. If it weren't NFL time, I think I would do the workout again. Yeah, nuts for me to be saying.

If I can get rid of some of my congestion it will soon be time to switch back to Ms. JM. I like her workouts, but I'm not as bouncy as she is. I think she's part Tigger; I'm not.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?